K Lučinám 2490/14, Praha 3, 13000, Czech Republic
Licence no. 70756732 / Tax no. CZ7754240406
(hereinafter referred to as "Administrator")
Administrator is the person operating the website, online services and other projects on the Internet (hereinafter “Services”). In operating her services, the Administrator processes personal data.
Personal Data are identifiers that the user communicates to the Administrator and that can individually or in combination lead to the identification of a particular user - a natural person.
For the purpose of this Policy, the Data Subject is the user – natural person – whose data is processed by the Administrator in providing her service.
The processing of personal data means an individual operation or a series of operations that systematically occur when personal data are used. It refers to collecting, keeping, organizing, saving, searching, using, blocking etc. with the use of a database. Personal data is processed by the Administrator in compliance with the applicable legislation in the field of personal data protection, pursuant to Regulation No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council of the EU on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data (hereinafter "GDPR Regulation"). ) and Act No. 110/2019 Coll., on the processing of personal data.
The Processor is the person (natural or artificial) to whom the Administrator entrusted with processing the personal data for the Administrator’s purposes.
II. WHICH DATA ARE PROCESSED AND WHY
- I collect personal identification data (name, surname, email address, address, phone number) to be able to deliver my goods to you on the basis of a purchase agreement. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is a concluded contract, order or consent granted by data subjects (you).
- I send out email newsletters upon you (data subject’s) having granted me special consent in the sense of Act no. 480/2004 Coll., on certain information society services, for sending e-mail messages (newsletters); however, such consent does not replace consent to the processing of personal data.
- I collect personal data in the extent as provided by you, the user, and only for the purposes mentioned above (buying goods or services, concluding purchase agreement, shipping, and providing information on my further offers via email newsletters).
III. DURATION OF PERSONAL DATA KEEPING
The Administrator preserves the received personal data for the following periods:
- In case of a contractual relationship, for the duration of such relationship and two years after its termination (for possible guarantee issues or other claims of any of the contractual parties).
- For 1 year since the last time a product/service was purchased by the Data Subject.
- Or until the withdrawal of the permission or a likewise action by the Data Subject, who thereby withdraws their permission from the Administrator to use their personal data.
IV. RIGHTS OF DATA SUBJECTS
The Administrator guarantees the Data Subject the following rights based on the GDPR regulations:
1. Data subjects have a right to access their personal data. They have a right to correct and/or edit them or remove them. Eventually, they may request a restriction on the processing of their personal data, and exercise the right not to be subject to automatized individualized decision making (incl. profiling).
2. Data subjects have the right to object against the processing of their personal data.
3. Data subjects have the right to data portability in a structured, commonly used, machine readable format.
4. Data subjects are entitled to remove their permission for the processing of their personal data. In order to remove this permission, the Administrator recommends using the following contact email: email@example.com
5. Data subjects are entitled to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority, which is the Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů (www.uoou.cz), at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
V. FINAL PROVISIONS
- In processing the data for the above-mentioned purposes, the Administrator makes use of software of 3rd parties.
- In processing the data, the Administrator does not disclose personal data outside EU countries.
- The Administrator reserves the right to amend these in the case of amendments on the side of the Administrator or a legal amendment in this field.